Unlimited Source of Financing for Your Company’s Growth
Accounts receivable financing, or Factoring, is the purchase of accounts receivable invoices at a discount.
If you sell your products or services to businesses that pay in 30, 60, 90 days or more, Prime Commercial has a liquidity solution for you. We can finance companies that are start-ups, losing money, or in bankruptcy because accounts receivable financing is based on your customer’s credit, not yours. This is not a “debt.” You are selling an asset. But it is more than just an asset sale; it is like outsourcing your accounts receivable department. Factors provide valuable services. They check your customer’s credit for you and notify you of bad risks and they provide detailed monthly statements. Qualifying accounts even get free credit insurance.
- Cash in 24 Hours
- No Personal Guarantees
- We Finance Any Type of Business
- No Recourse Even if the Account Does Not Pay
- Credit Insurance on Your Clients At No Cost To You
- No Arbitrary Loan Board Decisions, No Fixed Payments
- As Sales and Receivables Increase, Funding Increases
- Focus On Your Business, Not Collections
- Take advantage of early payment or bulk purchase discounts from your suppliers
- Ability to service large and / or unexpected orders
- Accounts receivable financing is more flexible and quicker than bank loans
Use The Money To . . .
- Fund Payroll or Other Operating Expenses
- Purchase Inventory to Take Advantage of Bulk/Early Payment Discounts
- Fund Expansion and Growth
- Respond to Seasonal Demands and Opportunities
- Take on That Large New Account with Confidence
66 South Pearl St.
Albany, NY 12207
Operating a business often comes with a need for extra cash flow. Whether it's for expansion, inventory, payroll, or an unexpected expense, business financing can serve as a lifeline. Among the various financing options, unsecured business financing stands out. Let's...